WE'RE GLAD YOU FOUND US!
Whether you have connected with a Church before or it's your first time, we're excited you decided to check out New Life. Our hope is that you would feel welcome and experience the love of God when you visit.
9:00 AM: Sunday Service
Worship with the larger church family during this engaging, practical, and meaningful service. Kids ministry provided.
11:00 AM: Sunday Service
Worship with the larger church family during this engaging, practical, and meaningful service. Kids and Middle School ministry provided.
6:00 PM: Sunday Service
Worship with the larger church family during this engaging, practical, and meaningful service. Kids and High School ministry provided.
- We'll start with some music. We love to lift our voices in song as an act of worship before God. Feel free to sing along as you get familiar with the songs, or simply enjoy the music.
- We'll cover some family business. There's a lot happening around New Life. We'll take a few minutes during service to highlight a few upcoming events, receive an offering to practice generosity and advance the mission, and collect Connect Cards - a simple tool to get to know you and learn how we can pray with you.
- We'll hear a teaching from the Bible. Pastor Jim (or one of our other pastors) will share a practical teaching to encourage you in your journey of faith. If you're a note-taker, feel free to bring journal and pen - or use your iPhone like many of us do. :) If you miss a week, feel free to catch up online.
- We'll provide some next steps. Everyone is in a different place on their journey of faith. A next step might be to come back next week, make a few friends, receive prayer, or even sign up to serve. Whatever your next step might be, we're excited to help you get there.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Find a parking spot. First-time guest spots are available at our East Entrance.
- Stop by the Welcome Center. One of our volunteers will greet you, answer any questions you may have, and help you register your kids for check-in. They'll have a free gift waiting for you as well!
- Grab a cup of coffee. We have free brewed coffee, or you can purchase an espresso drink at the New Life Cafe. The first one is on us...just let the Welcome Center know you are checking out New Life for the first time.
- Check-in your kids. We have fun, safe, age-appropriate environments for your children and students to grow and connect with peers. Be sure to take a look for yourself...even "big kids" enjoy exploring Kids Trek!
- Grab a seat! There's plenty of seating to choose from, including our Family Seating Area located in the back-right side of the Worship Center. Feel free to keep your kids with you if they are too young for Kids Trek. An usher can help you if you have any questions or need a spot to take a "talkative baby" (don't worry, we've all been there!)
Heading North on I-5: Head north on I-5, take exit 189 toward Everett Mall Way. Continue on WA-527 N, turn right on Broadway, follow to Beverly Blvd. Take a left on Madison Street - New Life is on the left on Highland Drive.
Heading South on I-5: Head south on I-5, take exit 192 toward 41st St W/Evergreen Way. At the light, turn right onto 41st St. W. Take a left on Colby Ave. continue onto Beverly Blvd. Turn right onto Madison Street - New Life is on the left on Highland Drive.
For more information, fill out the form below and someone will contact you.